The wrong answer game

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Re: The wrong answer game

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:16 am

Neither; 3 under the bed apparently.

What are they doing under there?

Absurdity is one of the great joys of life.

All you need for a rich life is to see more.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:55 am

....cos three in the bed and the little one said roll over...roll over........so they all rolled over and one fell out.......now theres two in the bed and the little one said roll over........roll over so they all rolled over and one fell out......now theres one in the bed and the little one said......to himself....roll over roll over, so he rolled over and he fell out....and thats how they got there.,........oh what are they doing under there, you asked.........well they decided to stay under there until someone invented another song about rolling out and jumping into the bed....ok next question.... how long must they wait?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:52 am

Pffff....why of course until 'The Birds' reform and write a song about it!
C'mon David...c'mon Roger...one more time! Encore! Birds are waitin...and we promise not to 'flip' ya back to the 60s if it sucks!

How many extras do birds need to do a really cheap low budget remake of "The Birds".

Bluedream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Just one pigeon and a whole bunch of mirrors and cardboard cut outs. Puppets might help out too.

How does gravity work?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Its mother earths sense of humour showing through...........she has this game called downsy daisies..she uses her invisible hands and yanks you down hard onto the earth.....you then get back up.........she does it again...laughing so hard that sometimes volcanoes erupt in protest of her loud belly laughs........then of course that aggravates her even more so and she continues her game......until you say...ok you win...game over....Ok I am plotting now..what game do you think you could win.... against mother earth?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:36 pm

Ping pong. She'd constantly hit the ball to hard and miss the table.

How were pogo sticks invented?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:45 pm

Some guy thought he could jump tall buildings in a single bound....so along comes this girl who of course new this was impossible without some assistance so she invented the pogo sticks for him...only problem... they were so incredibly powerful...and he's now "Lost in Space"...and she forgot to save a copy for herself.......so alas now she has to wait till someone else wants to leap tall buildings in a single bound and she will be inspired once more to do a "remake" of the pogo stick....anyone want to leap tall buildings in a single bound?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 pm

Nope. No one would ever be interested in doing such a thing ever again. People are far too sensible.

Why are shells sometimes iridescent?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream on Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 pm

Because the inhabitants prolly left the light on.

Hey...speaking of super leaps...I always wondered just what propeled superman? I have an 'idea' but of course it's childish...lol!
Bluedream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:07 pm

His mom propels him of course; don't all good moms?

Why are some sunny days cold and some sizzling?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Probably just the wind and the sun plotting against some human having a whinge about the weather....again....same old story ..wears her out listening to it all day long so she calls in the wind to stir things up..change the tune a bit........as for the sizzle.........I think the sun tunes into the sausages on the barbeque..... sizzling away........and she wants to sizzle along with them...three fat sausages sizzling in the pan......sizzle sizzle sizzle and one went bang........oh no they might be how some human got the big bang theory..from a day in the sizzling hot sun and sausages sizzling in the pan going bang...Do you think I could be onto something big here? Surprised
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:01 pm

Absolutely. *Visions come to mind of a sausage sizzling, growing in size, then exploding into a universe of individual bits...*

So what is the universe constructed of?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:59 am

tiny amounts of pork fat that have exploded from the snags of course...
now that leads me to....this little piggy went to market...this little piggy stayed home...this little piggy had roast beef...and this little piggy had none......and this little piggy we think went weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all around the universe creating snags of his own....

If snag means sensitive new age guy....what does the "s" mean when added to snag?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 am

snausages.

To sleep, perhaps to dream...what is dreaming?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 am

ok........well dreaming is the heirachy above us who like to play videos at our expense......the only problem is they keep doing re runs of the same old movie...........and I dont know why.......must mean something....this heirachy lets each level of movie makers have a go.......and soemtimes they all try and outdo one another with props....scenes and people involved......that then becomes an issue for us to deal with cos we become the judge of whos dream is the best......lookout if you vote the wrong way...omy.......those who lose out.......go to great lengths to then set the stage for something bigger and better than the last guy.......and that means that most of ones sleep time becomes one long movie.......and you wake up.............tired of course.........pain in the butt really.....

What do you think this heirachy consists of..
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm

bump... any takers??? sorry not to disco....but to answer the question so I can have someone to play with.. Very Happy

Is there anybody out there feeling something?........Potbellez by the way...good song that
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:23 pm

Nope, no one is feeling a thing; they're all completely numb! lol

How do they put the power in batteries?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

um..........in this moment..........take a kit kat break...um in this moment I meant to say..........insert each battery into the kit kat and the choclate outer layer will slowly but surely infuse each one with a caffeine blast...........now thats what I call a real energy boost, dont you? Should stay switched on now for hours upon hours...anyways I am off to buy me some batteries for my mouse...........yes even the mice around this space need a kit kat fix...or is that the other way round.......hang on losing track again.........so to get back on track..........off to the shops to buy me some thingys...pay some thingys.........and maybe buy myself a big fat cream cake..........to stuff my face with....

How long does it take to travel a mile?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm

A millisecond of course; A mile is one millisecond long.

What does milking it mean?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:48 pm

its when cows surrender and they pee in a bucket and then we drink it... Suspect Why is my cow pee white? What colour is yours?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 am

green.

How do you tame a cow lick?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 am

Oh man how bizarre.......son has one at the moment and wants to know the right answer to that one.......lol! You know those infj temperments when they cant solve something..hehehhe...anyways.......what is for tea tonight Alethia? anyone know?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream on Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 am

Hmm...well...If i were 'you' I'd have a bit of that carrot cake with the frosting on it. Mmm...of course that's just what fancies 'me' right now...cause 'shredded wheat' isn't as appealing...and as fun and 'bad' for you!

Course...I can't be anyone but 'me'...which brings up the sort of fascinating question[for me anyways] ...Why were you asking yourself a question?
Do you REALLY want a 'wrong answer'...or would you know if it was wrong?
If it was right...would the game be then flawed? Also...it leads me to believe that 'wrong answers' are harder to come by than right...therefore making this game very hard to do for us if we are feeling rather lazy once in a while...hmmm...nuff questions to answer wrongly? [lol! have fun!]
Bluedream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:59 am

Very Happy sheesh....where does one begin bluedream..hmmm let me see....I asked myself a question because I was guaranteed a wrong answer by someone else......hang on thats not right........I asked myself a question because I didnt know the answer....but then I knew later on........so thats right......or is that wrong........hang on I was talking to myself first then talking to anyone after that......which meant I was talking to me and you.......but now I havent got a clue......."bluesclue"? Ok if bluesclue is blues clue, then what is redsclue?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedream on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:00 am

O.K....you asked! [lol!]

Well...it all started when a fine fellow named 'Redundant' met and married a lovely, but sassy lass named 'Ridicule'. Yeah...they did have a lovely 'Reception'! However...all was not well with the 'Relationship' as 'Redundant' kept having a 'Recurring' affair with his former gal 'Redress'...who he once met at 'Recess'. She worked in his office as a 'Receptionist'. He...of course...was caught 'Redhanded' by 'Ridicule' because they were quite 'Reckless about it all... and was so humiliated by her 'Rebuffing' that it all seemed quite 'Ridiculous'.
Therefore, the 'Repressed Redundant' fellow attempted to 'Rectify' his 'Recent Rebellion' and 'Reclaim' his marriage to 'Ridicule'. He sought 'Redemption' at the 'Rectory'. 'Ridicule' Reconsidered' and 'Reconciled' with the 'Reformed Redundant'. They 'Refurbished' 'Refreshed' and 'Regenerated' their marriage and 'Recouped' without all the 'Redtape' and 'Referees'. Redundant Reaffirmed [many times of course!]. And...their 'Reunion' was the 'Result' and Reason for the beautiful 'Redhead' named 'Redsclue'.
Ah...how lovely! Don't even ask me to 'Relive' all of that 'Release'!

Now...do you want to know about 'Pool-cue'? No...don't answer that!

Does water in the toliet really flush around [counter clockwise] south of the equator? Always wanted that answered...wrong of course!
Bluedream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:36 am

Sometimes one just has to flush it all away.........doesnt matter which way it goes around..........what goes around comes around anyway.......sometimes to bite you on the arse.........so be warned dont sit on the toilet when flushing.........ever........cos you might get more than a "flushed"........"redface"............and a "redhead" who can deal a right "royal flush".....she is a queen of the dance floor.........disco of course..... I love the night life.........I got to boogey...What do you call boogers?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:09 pm

Those that boogy to the disco beat are well known as boogers.

Why do liquids and air spin in one direction on one side of the earth and in the other direction on the other side?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:33 am

oh thats probably because like me they do things back to front.....but makes for good learning about "upside down your turning me.....inside out.....round and round.......thats a "disco" song by the way........Is that Donna Summer?
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by frmthhrt on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am

I could tell you, but would that be wrong?
frmthhrt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Yes, it would be very wrong. Suspect

Why do people love their leaf blowers?

melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum