Your Inner World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Your Inner World

Post by Cat on Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:43 am

It seems like a lot of HSPs have this "vivid inner world" that non-hsps don't seem to understand very well.

How do you maintain a connection with yours? What "brings you home to yourself" when you've forgotten it?

Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Your Inner World

Post by melodiccolor on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 pm

That's a curious question.

I've never forgotten it; it's so a part of me and it's integrated with the outer world nicely.

Absurdity is one of the great joys of life.

All you need for a rich life is to see more.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:12 pm

Impressive Very Happy

The other day I spent some time in a photography darkroom and noticed how "at home" and reconnected to my creative self I felt. I guess some people use meditation, but now I've discovered that hanging around toxic chemicals in the dark is what helps me find my inner creative universe again. Razz

Now I'm keeping a list of which things make me feel most centered and at home considering yoga journals and self-help articles don't know what works for us individually. (And I've noticed I piss myself off even more when I sit and wonder why meditation isn't helping me haha)
Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:45 pm

I meant to ask what you mean by inner world? It can mean different things to different people, or expressed in different ways.

For some it is a kind of fantasy world where they work out inner demons or pretend they don't exist.

For some, it is the center of creativity.

For some, it is the inner representation of everything taken in, used for insight, creativity, everyday usage, designing....this is how I'd describe my inner world. I can access it intuitively, via dreams, via gifts, logic or emotions, pretty much in any mode. Also since everything experienced in any mode is information, my inner world grows and changes constantly will it all, enriching always.

Absurdity is one of the great joys of life.

All you need for a rich life is to see more.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:22 pm

I guess for me it would mean a center of creativity, or even a spiritual type of center?

I think zen described it once as her "la la land" or "dream space" - those are both accurate for me also

Cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patwidge on Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:45 pm

My inner world is always within and accessible. It changes a lot, right now it's a blue cave with a labyrinth. I can enter it at will.
Patwidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top