The empaths dream and nightmare

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default The empaths dream and nightmare

Post by Alethia on Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:07 am

Do you ever get the feeling the world is all too harsh to feel?
Some people detach, mend, repair, some stay cold, couldn't care
Is that fair?
How do people function, rebuild and make sense of a world that seems forever killed off, harmed, shut off, cursed and black and blue?
The world is crazy, what people endure, suffer and dismiss or miss.
So many mix matched views, ideas beliefs, so much is spewed
outward where fixation on the dread, dead and dullness of life, signalling sickness, rage, contempt that feeds us endless sad despairing mutilated death stories, they of course linger like the worse kind of rotten smelly socks you can imagine stuffed in your face for months on end... Is this human race?
You really have to blink sometimes, once doesn't switch it off, ten times turns everything inside out, upside down, back to front, so you figure just sit and wait for the next sink hole to swallow you and every living thing up alive. It might be a good way to die? A blank slate for all?
When I look into life sometimes, I wonder when goodness will prevail, when joy becomes the wail, coffins are tea tables that we sit around, drink tea and wait to see if the corpse is really a dead one??. You hear so many stories about being buried alive, you know? So at least it would be a nice surprise?
I don't really see the world entirely as such, it isn't really how I feel in me, yet the world coming in in this way makes me have to say...life sucks in so many ways. Would it be considerate of me to play and be ok? I wonder if my inner child never found the space to say.
Fuck this world I want to get off NOW!!!
I doubt it, my mother would have sent me to church to confession for saying fuck and not even hear what all the noise was about...

Fusion of ones wits end....
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: The empaths dream and nightmare

Post by Patwidge on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:34 pm

For my part I don't really see the world like this either, at least it is not how I envision the world or Life with a capital L.
There is so much beauty hidden inside the pain, this is... also a gift from Life. (interestingly, this would be the polar opposite of sadism in my views Rolling Eyes )

I also have a belief that the people who love Life most are the one who can fall into this great pitfall that is Fear. Fear, also with a capital F. That "Fear" I see it as the polar opposite to Life. Because there are infinite fears in Life but if you believe in Life you will not focus on Fear and have it guide you.
Fear... is what you feel when you wanted to live so much that you fell from too high and died while still being alive. Fear leads to depression. To suicide. It is being aware of the gifts of Life and falling before you can grasp them. Like Tantalus.

Thank you for sharing Alethia.
Patwidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Zen on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 pm

Alethia this is what I say on a daily basis T_T

However I find we have the power to balance out the world around us with our inner worlds and thus make a place of joy and love.
There is no parking anytime in life it seems like Lol.

I kind of go:
"Fuck this shit, you guys are all nuts and just as much little kids wandering around in the big world as me, as if anybody would be the wiser what the right way to live is, especially when we forget the natural way of the Earth, so busy in our social circles and civilized living.
This way of fear and outrage over every injustice is not the only way, and my world is more peaceful, trusting, simple, and flexible/adapting for when bad uncontrollable things happen. Come visit, and I'll show you lol. If you don't want to visit, well I understand, but you're kind of a grumpy pants person!"

Much less brain implossion and fear at every corner trying to figure out how these things can happen and still be a good place when you know your inner self will always be a safe and loving place despite stupid crap around you when it does happen.
When other spirit kids make god awful fusses and throw epic hissy fits of doom, youcan just go "yo knock it off man" as necessary.... very firmly if need be, and move on without getting drained and wondering if people you saw in the news are going to come after you in the night cuz nothing says they can't except that you just trust that it won't. Not all experiences are meant for you, good and bad, and you have more power to select what you experience.
You can even go "LALALALALA can't hear you!" if you want, when the big scary world tries to help you get what you want/need. In which case, you'd probably be the one it says "HEY KNOCK IT OFF MAN" to.

Sometimes I feel like I wanna get into some trouble, cuz that kinda happens when you venture outside right and I'm a trouble maker. It rubs off when you are around trouble makers all the time.
Me and the world have a mutual understanding, we are each other, and we go "hey man I luv you even when you pull annoying stunts on me, scare me, and drive me nuts."

Now I wanna prank somebody.
Zen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:07 pm

The world will always be a mix of horrible and beautiful and all the rest in between.

Is it ok not to play and live your life everytime you witness or hear of something destructive, cruel, painful? If you are always focused on just this, you'd feel guilty for living your life, enjoying it, noticing the wonders, joy and beauty that is there too. It's all always there so I choose where to focus and accept the rest as just all part of the mix.

This is somewhat different if it is impacting me directly instead of just witnessing it. It is still just part of the mix, but I must process and heal and feel it all too and that too is as it needs to be.

For now, it is play time! jungle

Absurdity is one of the great joys of life.

All you need for a rich life is to see more.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Patwidge wrote:For my part I don't really see the world like this either, at least it is not how I envision the world or Life with a capital L.
There is so much beauty hidden inside the pain, this is... also a gift from Life. (interestingly, this would be the polar opposite of sadism in my views Rolling Eyes )

I also have a belief that the people who love Life most are the one who can fall into this great pitfall that is Fear. Fear, also with a capital F. That "Fear" I see it as the polar opposite to Life. Because there are infinite fears in Life but if you believe in Life you will not focus on Fear and have it guide you.
Fear... is what you feel when you wanted to live so much that you fell from too high and died while still being alive. Fear leads to depression. To suicide. It is being aware of the gifts of Life and falling before you can grasp them. Like Tantalus.

Thank you for sharing Alethia.

Its all there to experience and see as a gift opening and awakening us to immerse more fully into life through the whole view...So yes pat there is much beauty inside the pain itself...when both come together, I envision this as my hands holding a cup full of both sides. Each hand shows the separate nature in me when I hold them apart.When I merge my hands as one, I bring it all into a shared space in me. Immersed into one space. How I relate to that one space is dependent on my eyes where I look, on my heart what it holds inside the view, in my emotions in feeling what is there. In clarity it is all there to experience. Everything is regarded as life. My experience of life and the experiences of others. my heart others heart. My feelings, others feelings. What I see, what others see.
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Patwidge on Mon May 18, 2015 1:21 pm

Alethia wrote:
How do people function, rebuild and make sense of a world that seems forever killed off, harmed, shut off, cursed and black and blue?

I was wondering, why blue, and why black?

(well black I guess I know, but I don't hold the same symbolic value to black as what is traditionally given as meaning to it)
Patwidge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 am

Patwidge wrote:
Alethia wrote:

I was wondering, why blue, and why black?

(well black I guess I know, but I don't hold the same symbolic value to black as what is traditionally given as meaning to it)

Black and blue is figure of speech...

If someone is covered with bruises they are said to be black and blue. This phrase is used to symbolize someone being bruised up even if they were not physically bruised up...
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top