New episode on mylifeasanhsp.podbean.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default New episode on mylifeasanhsp.podbean.com

Post by Jo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:21 am

hello dear sensitives,

just wanted to let you know I´ve posted a new episode on http://www.mylifeasanhsp.podbean.com.
in this episode I talk about relating to other people, creating one´s own life, and meeting each day.

Jo:)
Jo

View user profile http://www.mylifeasanHSP.podbean.com

Back to top Go down

default Re: New episode on mylifeasanhsp.podbean.com

Post by Alethia on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:12 am

Your a wonderful speaker and your encouragement and support of others to empower themselves in their own life is wonderful...Can you be my yoga teacher..I am looking for one just like you...... Very Happy
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo on Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:40 pm

thanks Alethia! sure, I could indeed be your yogateacher; if you want, let me know your needs (health, possible injuries, that kinda thing) and I´ll do a special yoga-instruction audio podcast dedicated to you. it would be my pleasure.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

I'm glad you're finding a way to empower others even as you too become ever more empowered.

It's funny you mention daring to be vunerable and open as it's been a hot subject of discussion here again recently, and I've been saying the same thing to others. A bit of synchronicity has returned.

Absurdity is one of the great joys of life.

All you need for a rich life is to see more.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:31 am

Jo wrote:thanks Alethia! sure, I could indeed be your yogateacher; if you want, let me know your needs (health, possible injuries, that kinda thing) and I´ll do a special yoga-instruction audio podcast dedicated to you. it would be my pleasure.

Oh your so sweet.....I really do want to do yoga in my own home....the thing is I am hearing impaired...and do require visuals to help me see and hear fully.........also to I learn better by visuals......can you do a basic yoga visual pod cast? I am injury free, good health and generally fit and relatively flexible. I dont want to put you to any trouble...so please do not feel obligated to my space... Smile I guess my main area of focus is strengthening, core and toning...if that fits the yoga picture? thankyou muchly
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo on Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:14 am

Alethia, right now I don´t have the technology to do vidcasts, but I plan to in the future, so hopefully there I will make some good sequences that you can do at home. meanwhile, if you want to practice strengthening, core and toning there are some excellent free videos to practice along with on yogajournal.com I do them myslef sometimes when I can´t get to class. Smile
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alethia on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:58 am

OH cool that sounds perfect....now where do I find that...one? Surprised ok I got it....sigh I am a dummy... Smile
Alethia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top