other forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default other forums

Post by reb on Sun May 04, 2008 12:20 am

what i have found poking around:

there is a forum called 'the delta league'. you have to register to view it.

forum 'barksdale afb spouses' quote '1) First and foremost, please read OPSEC guidelines. They are extremely important. Posts we feel have violated OPSEC will either be removed or edited by Admin.
2) Please be open minded about sensitive issues. We're not a debate board, but open discussion is allowed here and people are allowed to share their opinion as long as they are not putting down or demeaning others.
3) This board WILL remain a "Drama Free Zone". Do not attack or harrass other members. Any problems with someone or something, come to an Admin (Samantha or Steph) and we will handle it ASAP.
4) No profanity or adult related topics. Adult related being something you wouldn't want kids to see if they were looking over your shoulder.
5) And of course, HAVE FUN and make some lasting friendships!!

These guidelines can change at anytime we see fit, please check back occasionally to see if they have.

If for any reason, you feel you won't be able to adhere to any of these, please leave the board now. We will remove anybody at anytime if we feel they are a disruption to the board. We are all here for support and friendship, nothing else.

Thanks for reading.
Admin[u]' unquote

planetkeith-private forum

willaford forum quote' You must be a Willa fan !

2/Please respect the members and their opinions. You can have your own opinions but personal attacks will not be tolerated. Insults and bashing are prohibited.
If you have a problem with someone on the board arrange this by PM or mail. And if the problem doesn't stop contact a moderator.

3/Don't share on the board personals informations about Willa and her family.

4/ Don't share songs from Willa's Cds.

5/For your siggies,the maximum size is 500x250 and for avatars 120x120.

6/For pictures just put the links and give credits.

7/When you post a news put the sources.

8/You are forum's member so post. If you don't post one moderator will contact you.
If you still don't post after this contact you will be banned.

Last but not least : HAVE FUN !!!! Wink

Last edited by ~Stephanie~ on Fri 29 Dec - 8:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down ' unquote

eagleflower forum 'quote' While the administrator and the moderators of Eagle Flower will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

Eagle Flower system uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

By clicking Register you agreed to be bound by these conditions.; unquote

it might pay to talk with some of the other forum people before we discuss what is wrong here; there may be something right here. dn't be shy...

i'm stil poking around...there's lots of info if you just dawdle along the other forums on ths host. haven't been to gmail, so don't know if i got a response from the forum hosts yet...
reb

reb
___

reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: other forums

Post by reb on Sun May 04, 2008 8:42 am

another link admins and users might wanna \take a look at:

http://help.forumotion.com/administration-panel-problems-f44/

reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) on Sun May 04, 2008 9:14 am

Last edited by Merlin on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Logan (Earthmaiden)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by melodiccolor on Mon May 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Suspect confused scratch grrrrr.... And I seem to recall that INFP had the same problem I did with blank pages when I started having this problem. Rolling Eyes

So it may not be my computer, but a conflict with this forum coding and IE or windows XP. Technology....(2 pages of swear words...) Laughing

And now for something completely baffling, just as suddenly as the edit function stopped working, it started functioning again! It still wasn't working as of last night! Oy!!! Suspect
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Passing on Mon May 05, 2008 9:00 pm

I've edited posts on both computers here and it worked fine. (XP with Firefox) INFP has gotten the blank screen, but most of the time things are working. The computer she's working on is a bit memory starved, and I think the blank screens may have been nothing more than signals that that computer needed rebooting. As far as I know, they only happened here when the forum was hours, not days, old.
Justin Passing
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top