Pet Peeves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

default Pet Peeves

Post by Harmony on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 am

I discovered a new pet peeve last night... I have such bizarre pet peeves sometimes. Anyway, I realized...that I get really annoyed when I run out of shampoo, but still have plenty of conditioner left. I guess I'm a little bit OCD, but I like to use them in pairs... I don't like mixing and matching. (I'm totally aware this is irrational Razz)

Another pet peeve is when people don't turn their windshield wipers off when they shut their car off. It drives me crazy when I see a parked car with its windshield wipers sitting in the middle of their windshield.

I have a million pet peeves similar to these two. Why can't I just have normal pet peeves!?
Harmony

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/kymbirleigh

Back to top Go down

default Re: Pet Peeves

Post by SimplyNan on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Yeah, I hear you on the OCD thing. What I've learned as I've aged is not to let things get to me. Most of the time, I can do this, but not always. Idiot drivers really tick me off. Women who are putting mascara on while driving, any sex texting while driving, people who drive like it's a friggin' race way, and so on.
SimplyNan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 pm

SimplyNan wrote:Yeah, I hear you on the OCD thing. What I've learned as I've aged is not to let things get to me. Most of the time, I can do this, but not always. Idiot drivers really tick me off. Women who are putting mascara on while driving, any sex texting while driving, people who drive like it's a friggin' race way, and so on.

Sex texting while driving?????ROTFLMAO! My generation used to have sex while driving lol! At least we had actual partners I supose.

PET PEEVE: men who feel the need to touch women they don't know upon introductions. It makes me feel violated.

Last edited by seashell on Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am a f-wit I cannot spell of course)
jaded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top