default Where do I place my topic?

Post by Logan (Earthmaiden) on Fri May 23, 2008 2:35 pm

Last edited by Merlin on Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Logan (Earthmaiden)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

default Re: Where do I place my topic?

Post by melodiccolor on Fri May 23, 2008 3:07 pm

Well, let's ask the members how they feel about the name changes. I kind of enjoy them, and when I created the forums I invited people to come up with fun names for them to replace the rather generic ones. Right now there's a thread over in forum construction where people are asking we cange the name of the whole site every 3 weeks. This is nothing in comparison, lol. Laughing

So, is anyone having problems with the name changes of the forums?

As to where to place threads, use the forum descriptions as guides; that is what they are for. But in the end, people can decide to place anything wherever they want to.
melodiccolor
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivershine on Fri May 23, 2008 3:22 pm

It shouldn't get too confusing; the descriptions never change.
Rivershine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Passing on Fri May 23, 2008 4:26 pm

People shouldn't get too confused. It does say "under construction" under the title after all, and as far as I know that's what under construction means. It means things will change as construction continues, and people should expect to be surprised sometimes.

Even the forum descriptions may change. Nothing's solid here. So if someone wants something moved somewhere, just say so.
Justin Passing
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by reb on Fri May 23, 2008 6:59 pm

mel sez i should put 'no, you can't do it' under some other caption; ok, i don't care. i really don't. y'all make all the 'captions' you want; sometimes i'm sure i'm going to post something, and someone's going to say 'naw, thet don't go there'. fine...but if someone gets to moving my sht around too often, i will start posting stuff all over hl and gone...and then we can play 'tag' lol! i'm up for a silly game as much as anybody til i get tired of it....when i get tired of them, i won't play anymore....as i told one of my ex-girl friends 'when you can run your life so it works right, then we'll talk about you running mine'....lol!

get real...does it really matter where someone posts something? i go to 'view posts since last visit' ever time i log on...it's the best idea anyone has had on these fourums since.....nekkid pitchers? naw...whatever...lol!

erb

reb

Location : next to the women on this board so they know where i'm at

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Justin Passing on Fri May 23, 2008 9:04 pm

I don't think where something gets posted matters all that much. If people start to want it somewhere else it's easy enough to move it. When you start a new topic you do have to decide where it should go, and sometimes that's kind of difficult, but it's not a serious problem. Heck, with the way topics tend to drift rather organically around here it may belong one place at first, and end up someplace completely different down the road. To me, that's all good. It's just people having fun. And if they're not having fun, than that's crappy no matter what forum the topic's in, so.....
Justin Passing
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fossy on Sat May 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Reb, I don't think it's that big of a deal either. I think the only time it really matter is if someone is looking for support and they post it in a different section. Then people might not understand that they are looking for support and answer in ways that could by hurtful to the poster. But otherwise I don't get why people make such a big deal out of it. lol
Fossy

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freaklm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top